- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
- My Love Story!! (Ore Monogatari!!)
- Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (Owari no Seraph)
- Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma (Shokugeki no Sōma)
- Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo)
- Digimon Adventure tri.
- High School D×D BorN
- Nisekoi: False Love (Season 2) (Nisekoi:)
- My Teen Romantic SNAFU TOO! (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Zoku)
Only After Catching Up
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid (Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid)
- Houkago no Pleiades
- Punch Line
- Ultimate Otaku Teacher (Denpa Kyōshi: He is an Ultimate Teacher)
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darō ka)
- Plastic Memories
I’ve been looking forward to this one. Several manga I’ve been reading are being adapted, including the ever so manly My Love Story!! and the epic foodgasm series Food Wars!. The anime adaptation of Seraph of the End came out of left-field (the plot hasn’t gone anywhere notable yet), but I’ll watch it nonetheless.
I really enjoyed the previous seasons, so it also goes without saying that I want to see High School D×D BorN. If I’m not mistaken, this is the season where Issei will get Billingual to compliment Dress Break, and I’m really looking forward to that scene animated. I won’t explain what Billingual does to avoid spoiling the joke.
Of course, I will continue with Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, as its plot has actually become rather interesting as of late.
Basically, I will be really enjoying this season.