Well… Err… I’ll let this one speak for itself.
- Dragon Ball Super
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
- Snow White with the Red Hair (Season 2)
Only After I Catch Up
So, this season… Huh.
I went over it a few times with a friend. While he’s perfectly willing to poke through the worse stuff for some entertainment, all I saw were things that were one of the following:
- It failed my entirely subjective Interesting Premise Test™ (IPT). I’m not talking mild failures (I still give the more lukewarm stuff a chance by putting them on the lower ends of the Maybe pile), these were absolute failures.
- Sequels to stuff I haven’t seen yet, though I intend to get to some of them eventually.
- Stuff that passed IPT, but further research revealed it was worse than it sounded like.
- Not my cup of tea (see: ERASED).
This led to the list you see before you. I will spend the time on my backlog, gaming, or programming, but I won’t settle for worse shows just because the season is bad.
Hopefully next season will be better.